Have you heard of Fenfluramine or phentermine? May be not, well you should have definitely heard of PhenQ or Phen375. Do these ring a bell? Yes, these are anti-obesity medication that have been in use to burn fat and get rid of that excess flab.
As we age, our metabolism rates slow down. However, we still consume the same amount of calories if not more.
Add to this, our sedentary life style and we see the result in the form of a pot belly in the beginning. Hitting the gym to work out would be the best solution. However, some individuals prefer the intake of medication to get their internal systems work fine, so that the excess fat is burnt out without punishing their appetite.Both PhenQ and Phen375 are extensively used by many to fight obesity as well as remain in shape.
Now, let us take a look at these two popular weight-loss or anti-obesity treatment (solutions) and compare their features so that you can be the best judge at the end. First we will look in to the features and ingredients of PhenQ.
The pack of PhenQ comes with pills for day and night with entirely different formula. The pill for the day increase your metabolism so that the fat burning process is more active and increases your energy level so that you can work out more and carry out your daily chores.
The night pill increases the metabolism rate even at night (usually at night the metabolism rate will be lesser than the day time) and reduces the night time cravings. This is accomplished by the ingredient Glucomannan which is the powdered form of nutritional fiber in the Konjac plant.
The night pill is stimulant free so that you get a good sleep at night which will in turn help the weight loss process.
The day and night pills have entirely different ingredients. The day pill contains: –
PhenQ Reviews: Things you need to know
- Caffeine–To raise metabolic rate by stimulating thermogenesis and keeps you alert
- Guarana Extracts – This is also a caffeine supplement which boost your metabolism and also increases energy levels.
- Cayenne Powder – This is the powdered form of cayenne peppers which contains Capsaicin which is known for reducing appetite.
- Phenylalanine – Amino acid to suppress the appetite along with Capsaicin.
- Iodine – Mineral for promoting Thyroid hormone production.
- Manganese – Another mineral to control carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
- Zinc Citrate – improves the digestion.
- Copper Sulphate–Boosts conversion of fat into energy.
- The night pill contains:
- Glucomannan – Curbing food cravings at night
- Green Tea Extracts – caffeine supplement and also enhances hormones engaged in fat burning.
- Hops Extracts – Along with Griffonia extract Hops extract gives a relaxed and calm feeling for night sleep.
- Chromium Picolinate andCholine Bitartrate – These two helps body to convert more fat into energy than carbohydrates so that the accumulation of fat is less.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7) and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – These vitamins enhances and helps the metabolism or conversion of fats, carbohydrates and proteins into energy.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) and Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6) – These two vitamins increases the metabolism rate of lipids and amino acids.
By seeing the ingredients itself you would have understood how many factors the company has taken into consideration while manufacturing this formula. The day pill should be taken with breakfast and two night pills should be taken 15 minutes before dinner.
There are some restrictions in the usage of this product though. You cannot take this if you are below 18 years old, if you are pregnant or nursing, if you have diabetes, liver problems or cancer (breast, prostate and testicular). So I would suggest using this after consulting your doctor.
Now let us look another product in this category, Phen375 and its features so that you can decide which one to select. The basic function is to suppress the hunger and increase the metabolism rate.
Phen375 also has selected the ingredients keeping this in mind but like PhenQ it does not have different formula for night and day. You just have one pill which should be taken twice a day (before food morning and noon).
The ingredients of Phen375 are:
Calcium Carbonate – Thisingredient enhances the bone tissue formation and also relieves you from the symptoms of indigestion.
Caffeine Powder Anhydrous – Caffeine boosts your energy level and also reduces the food craving.
L-Carnitine (L-Tartrate) – This helps your body to get the fat converted into energy and hence reducing the fat accumulation.
Cayenne (Capsicum) 10M HU/G – This extract contains Capsaicinwhich will reduce the appetite.
Chromium Picolinate – This assists insulin in reducing the weight by increasing the mineral absorption to the tissues.
Dendrobium Nobile Extract – An extract from orchids to improve digestion.
Citrus Aurantium (Fruit) extract – This also increases the fat transportation by improving the metabolism.
Coleus Forskolii Root PE (10% Forskolin) – This is an extract from the plant in Coleus family to improve the communication system in cells and produces the enzymes regulating that.
You will find the last two ingredients only in the US formula. Just like PhenQ you should not use Phen375 if you are pregnant, nursing, has fatty livers, cardiovascular diseases, hyperthyroidism and high blood pressure.
Phen375 has more convenient dosage when compared to PhenQ. Phen375 is costly than PhenQ.
For PhenQ the company gives you 60 days money back guarantee wherein for Phen 375 the company offers only 30 days money back guarantee that too only after producing reliable certificate that you did not lose weight even after taking the pills.
The number of natural ingredients in the PhenQ is more compared to Phen375 and they have put more thought in to the metabolic system of your body (there are different pills for day time and night time).
Read Next Post – Increase testosterone with testo boosters